Hi, I’m Mat Sadowski. A passionate robotics consultant with nine years of experience, more than half of it as an independent consultant.
I treat every project as I would treat my own, offering expertise to solve customer problems timely and with the least amount of risk. You are always in the loop on progress, time estimates, and high-risk tasks when working with me.
Every week, I spend around six hours working on my robotics newsletter, constantly learning about news, projects and trends in Robotics.
Mat is a phenomenal consultant, and we love working with him. Extremely knowledgeable and levels up everyone he works with. Continues to add value even after the engagement, and his passion is infectious!
– Charles Brian Quinn, CEO of Greenzie
Below you will find some highlights of my expertise:
- Navigation stack
- Localization stack
- cartographer, slam_toolbox, AMCL
- Deploying ROS on custom robotic solutions
- Developing drivers for sensors and actuators
- Px4 flight stack
- ArduPilot (ArduCopter, ArduRover)
- Developing drivers for custom sensors for the above flight stacks
- Using ROS on a companion computer for high-level control
- ToF sensors (single points and arrays)
- Ultra Wide Band (UWB) localization
- RTK GPS
- Single and multiplane LiDARs (Hokuyo, RPLIDAR, Livox, Ouster OS-1)
- IMUs (RazorIMU, Bosch BNO055, PhidgetSpatial, Xsens)
- Tracking modules (Realsense T265)
- 3D Cameras (Realsense D435i)